It's a landslide.
In stark contrast to the indecision and hesitation on Capitol Hill and among the Washington media elite, the American people have made up their mind about Iraq. They want out, and they want Congress to do something about it.
* 67 disapprove of the way Bush is handling Iraq.
* 67 percent oppose sending additional troops to Iraq.
* 66 percent support reducing U.S. military and financial support for the Iraqi government if the Iraqis fail to make progress toward national unity and restoring civil order.
* 64 don't think the war with Iraq was worth fighting.
* 58 percent want Congress to limit the number of troops available for duty.
* 56 percent feel the U.S. should withdraw its military forces from Iraq in order to avoid further U.S. military casualties, even if that means civil order is not restored there.
keyboard shortcuts: V vote up article J next comment K previous comment